Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

My Most Memorable Birthday!

My most memorable birthday is when I turned 18th, yeah. It's my Debut. It was memorable because It's a last minute preparation! haha. My parents asked me if I want a big celebration or they'll buy whatever I want, ofcourse I choose the big celebration because It is once in a lifetime! Right? You can't be forever 18. Teehee! So I celebrated it in Jardin De DasmariƱas, a resort near in our village. the resort is class and some celebrities who lived in Cavite celebrate a party there too. All the people whom I invited came, so I was touched because even though we had class, they still come, by the way. I was absent that come ofcourse to be fully prepared! haha. So I'll share some of my pictures. 


 My pink gown. Pretty Right?








 I look chubby here! :p
 College Friends/Classmates
 My friends forever! 
 My Highschool Friends!
 Relatives




 Birthday cake




 My two Make-Up Artists! Bongga! haha :)


 Ms. Universe lang? :)






 Happy Debutant! 








So here is my Most Memorable Birthday! Never ending million thanks to our Almighty God for giving me such a supportive and lovable parents and also gave me this memorable birthday I've ever had, also to my friends and relatives that came. Though this is really years ago. haha.

Thankyou for reading!
Much Love,
Marzie

P.S 
Like Bebengisms and Paperdoll on Facebook! ;)

2 komento :

  1. Thank you for this, Marzs. But you got the wrong Paperdolls link. :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Oppsie. sorry for that. I'll edit it nalang po. Thankyou for informing me! ;)

      Burahin